- The information is provided exclusively for cookies present on the nearthtartufi.com site and not also for cookies present on external sites accessible through links present within the site itself.
2 – Data controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of the security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Antonella Di Iorio, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
3 – Cookies
4 – Types of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
- This website can use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site, avoiding the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing.
- Persistent, these are cookies that remain stored on the computer’s hard drive until they expire or are canceled by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer browser to accept/reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is offered, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. However, the user can change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical, these are cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of navigation language. In general, therefore, it is not necessary to acquire the prior and informed consent of the user. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses/visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Profiling and marketing cookies. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not been adequately informed beforehand and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies can, in turn, be grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- a) Analytics. these are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
- b) Widgets, this category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which have the purpose of facilitating the user’s interaction with the program itself. By way of example, widgets are cookies from facebook, twitter.
- c) Advertsing, this category includes cookies used to advertise within a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
5 – Technical cookies
- Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service” (cf. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
- Technical cookies do not require the user’s prior consent. They are used to allow the site to function and/or to provide the User with a service or function that the User has expressly requested. Therefore, cookies guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Sites, also allowing the preferences expressed by the User to be saved and thus optimizing their navigation. The Sites use both first and third party technical cookies.
- The technical cookies actually used by the site, or which could be used by the site, are divided into:
- “user input” cookies: session cookies used to keep track of the data provided by the user by filling in the appropriate online forms (for example the forms present during the purchase process for entering the shipping or billing address) or , as happens in the case of the shopping cart, to remember the items that the user has selected and placed in the cart, by clicking on the appropriate button;
- authentication cookies: cookies used to identify the user after logging in and allow him to authenticate and access the content and/or functions for which this log-in is necessary (eg: purchase, access to the Personal Area);
- other functionality cookies: cookies used to activate specific functions of the Sites and to memorize the choices made by the User regarding the display of the pages of the Sites;
- “Cookie Consent”: cookie that documents the User’s consent to the installation of profiling cookies by carrying out one of the actions described in the banner/short information, recognizes the User on the second access to the site so as not to request the consent to the installation of cookies and has a duration of 12 months.
6 – Analytical cookies
- Analytical cookies are used to collect statistical information, in aggregate or otherwise, on the number of users accessing a service.
- The analytical cookies used by the Company are third-party cookies, since they are not conveyed directly by us but by third parties and therefore are not installed directly by the Company but by third parties.
- The platforms that release this type of cookie are:
Opt out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=it
- Third-party analytics cookies are installed without the user’s prior consent, because they are less invasive as they are anonymous, as third parties cannot access disaggregated analytics data at the IP address level.
- The user can block the installation of analytics cookies at any time, without compromising the possibility of visiting the site of origin or using the nearthtartufi.com service in any way. To find out how to do this, carefully read the information on third-party cookies by following the links in the table above.
7 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
- Profiling cookies are used to create a user profile, based on the user’s preferences and tastes expressed while browsing the Internet, and to display advertising messages consistent with his profile. In this way the advertising messages that the user will see will be those of greatest interest.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent, which will appear in the banner as soon as the user enters the site.
- Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply, and by provision no. 231 of 10 June 2021 of the Privacy Guarantor.
8 – How to disable cookies
- On the first visit to our site, it is possible to accept all cookies by clicking on the “OK” button or on the “X” (close) button on the banner or on any element of the web page outside the banner itself.
- It is possible to disable cookies according to the browser used. Given that most browsers are programmed to accept cookies automatically, the user can choose not to receive them, especially in cases where the third party involved has not correctly provided the opt-out option by accessing the settings of the browser and disabling its use, according to the procedures described at the following addresses:
Microsoft Windows Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-11
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- If your browser is not present, you can refer to the information on cookies provided by the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, consult its manual for more information.
- Following the disabling of cookies through the browser settings, remember the need to provide, again through the same, for the elimination of those already present before disabling itself.
- The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company responsible for said treatment, as indicated in the links in the “third-party cookies” paragraph.
- For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to deactivate them individually, please refer to www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Once on the site, by accessing the “Your choices” area, you can: view the list of third-party companies, our partners, who install cookies on our site (Company); check the presence and activity status of the installed cookie (Status) and manage consent selectively (On/Off). By expanding the dedicated item (Info) for each company, you will be able to access more information relating to the company and reach the specific information on privacy and cookies via link.
9 – Social network interaction
- This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of nearthtartufi.com.
- The interactions and information acquired by nearthtartufi.com are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Instagram button and social widgets (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter
10 – User rights
- The art. 13, ch. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The site nearthtartufi.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or limitation of processing that concern him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring data processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003